We are a consultancy company specialized in Biodiversity Management, Ecosystem Assessment and Nature Conservancy. Using the 'Business & Biodiversity' management philosophy, our main goal is to integrate environment and nature conservancy as part of all business processes, for example in agriculture, forestry, tourism, land planning, regional development, natural areas management, renewable energies, marketing, communication, etc.
Accept our challenge: Explore your Natural Value
Our Main Highlights
- 1st Portuguese company to develop 'Conservation Action Plans' to manage private and municipal natural, rural and urban areas. The goal is to assess and give ecological, economic and social value to the areas based on the actual and future investment in sustainable development, wealth, eco-entrepreneurship opportunities and biodiversity management.
- 1st Portuguese company to develop 'Ecosystem Services Assessment' on the Montado ecosystem and related valorization of Cork (Grupo Amorim and C.E. Liège)
- 1st Portuguese Company to develop, implement and monitor 'Business & Biodiversity Strategies', aiming to assess biodiversity management economical opportunities and risks in national leading companies such as Grupo Portucel Soporcel (forestry, pulp and paper), Novadelta (coffee and agroindustry), Esporão (premium wines and olive oils, tourism and forestry), Chamartin Imobiliária (real estate), Grupo Amorim (cork stoppers and sustainable building), among others
- 1st consultancy company to join EU Business @ Biodiversity Platform
- 3rd European company to join pan-European network Countdown 2010
- Supporting natural values management in more than 150,000 ha in Portugal
- Experts in strategic monitoring and practical actions development (practical project development and monitoring, appliance to co-financing programs, human resources empowerment through training, workshops and seminars, public discussion) in rural and urban development projects.
- Experts in consulting for certification processes, in agriculture, forestry, tourism and real estate management
- Close relationship with professional schools and universities, receiving and participating in research and development projects.